Teaching English in China is a great way to see a new culture, while getting valuable work experience, and saving money in the process. Winter-free Shenzhen is situated just a couple of hours from Hong Kong and a few hours’ flight from many great destinations in Asia.
Our partner, the Shenzhen Public School System is a trusted and established government institution which takes care of thousands of employees every year. The Shenzhen Public School System is currently expanding to include a Native English Teacher in every school in the city. This means that we are looking for approximately 500 teachers to join us in Shenzhen in late August, 2017. We will provide our teachers with everything they need to become successful English teachers in China, from a TEFL Certification, to flights & accommodations, to mentoring & guidance.
Your Responsibilities & Qualifications
1. Friendly, good with children, and always looking to improve.
2. Completed a bachelor’s degree or above by the start of the contract.
3. Must be a Canadian citizen or a citizen from a primarily English speaking country (due to visa exemption rules).
4. Must be able to commit to a contract of at least 1 year, teaching up to 16 classes per week.
1. ¥10,000-11,000 (over $2,000) base monthly salary.
2. TEFL Certification training and testing. Can also offer additional in-class training during July and August if necessary.
3. You will have a teaching assistant in the class with you who speaks Chinese and English.
4. Accommodations, breakfast & lunch, as well as an annual flight allowance is included.
How to Apply: Send an email to email@example.com to explain why you would be a good fit and attach your resume.